Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CD4000 Vdd

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronv

Most Helpful Member
I have the CD4000 library for LTSpice kindly provided by Eric G. I can change the VDD say 5 volts or 9 volts in the attribute editor and all the thresholds and stuff change. Cool.
But if I want to depend on the thresholds during power up or down the Vdd needs to track the circuit supply voltage. Is there an easy way to do this?

I have the CD4000 library for LTSpice kindly provided by Eric G. I can change the VDD say 5 volts or 9 volts in the attribute editor and all the thresholds and stuff change. Cool.
But if I want to depend on the thresholds during power up or down the Vdd needs to track the circuit supply voltage. Is there an easy way to do this?

Hi

Place a wire label named "VDD" on the voltage source. That basically connects the cd4000 component internal "VDD" nets to that source.

eT

Thanks! I'll try it.

One thing I forgot to mention...

For my suggestion to work, you need to use the CD4000_v.lib library file. This library has been modified to provide access to the internal device power pins.

eT

Ahh, That would explain it.
I can't seem to get the symbol files from LTSpice could you share yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back