Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

card reader

Status
Not open for further replies.

manish123

I m working on project in which i have 2 make a card reader i m not getting any idea how 2 make it so anybody please help me out of this!!!!!!!!!!

we have 2 make a circuit which can interface with the computer via usb & which can read any card like mmc or micro or mini sd cards

You appear to be missing the point, you've been given this project to see what you know and what you can do. Cheating by asking others to do it for you helps no one, least of all yourself.

cr

thats what i want i want 2 get knowledge about this project.Can u give me atleast the basic idea abt this project& programming

You could use an 18F series IC, choose one with an internal USB port, then 'simply' write the software for it. But it's hardly a trivial project?, and you can buy them ready made for next to nothing these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back