Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Car stereo amp circuit needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShortCircuit

I'm looking for a 2 or 4 channel amp for my car that will give decent power (true rms) to the speakers. Is there any way I can find a pcb artwork already done?

Ken

Aside from the fact that you said 'decent power' which is completely relative... Buy one, nothing home made is going to give you better power, it won't be cheaper to build it, and if you screw something up it's all your fault =)

Philips and ST Micro make about 120 car radio amplifier ICs. Most datasheets have the complete schematic and a pcb layout.
Most provide 14 Watts per channel at clipping into 4 ohms. They are advertised at 25 Whats per channel and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back