Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Car Android player random touch panel hang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

skmdmasud

Hi..
I have installed a new 7" Chinese car Android player in my car. From day 1 it's touch panel randomly stops working then started working. The player keeps on functioning i can use a mouse to interact. Most often it happens at the first 5 min of starting the car and after 10 - 15 min it starts to work and keeps on working. Sometime it works and keeps on working.

When the touch panel hangs resetting the player with a pin doesn't do anything, Android reboots but no touch then after some time it starts to work.

The touch panel is using GT911 6pin connection which i read uses i2c bus.

So far i cleaned the connection in mother board, insulated the flex cable of digitizer, added another ground cable to the player.

But still same random hang.

Please help.

Thank you.
IMG_20211231_190815.jpg
IMG_20211231_185157.jpg

HMMMMM,May be you can try TFT LCD. I've used it before. It's really an excellent monitor,and they have other car touch display,hope it can help u.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back