Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

capacitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

lee123

1st of hi all
can anyone help me i have a CCTV box its an adata LJD 16 Colossus and it keep rebooting, "seem to be ok when it get warm"
i have had a good look at the PCB and have found at least 5 capacitors are loose, i did remove and resoldering them, but it seem its a bad design as the soldering pads are under the capacitors, "if you know what i mean" so if i get some new capacitors with longer legs on i could fit them one the other side so i can get to the pads, leavind the legs a bit longer,
so my question is were can i get some of these capacitors "RM 220uf 10v CD11XK 105c" http://www.rme.cn/enhtml/cd11xk.htm

i have seen these on eBay are any of these a good match?

1..**broken link removed**

2..**broken link removed**

3..**broken link removed**

4..**broken link removed**

5..**broken link removed**

thanks all

Last edited:
Most of those would be OK. One of those links is for 2200 µF not 220 µF

You can always use a larger voltage if they will physically fit.

RS and Farnell will sell to anyone with a credit card.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back