Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can we post links in this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Darklordchris,

If you have under 3 posts, and try to post a link or email address they will be automatically sent to the moderation queue.

Signatures
You must have 25 posts to be able to have a signature.

Content Forum
The content forums which contain the Electronic Theory, Electronic Projects, Electronic Books, etc require 25 posts to create new threads.

Articles
The Articles section of the site require 25 posts to create new articles.

I hope that helps.

Regards,
EM

Hi Darklordchris,

If you have under 3 posts, and try to post a link or email address they will be automatically sent to the moderation queue.

Signatures
You must have 25 posts to be able to have a signature.

Content Forum
The content forums which contain the Electronic Theory, Electronic Projects, Electronic Books, etc require 25 posts to create new threads.

Articles
The Articles section of the site require 25 posts to create new articles.

I hope that helps.

Regards,
EM

ok. well i had some questions about a diagram of a field strength meter in a thread that is older and has been closed. i tried to send the guy who designed it a message but he said my links didn't work. so what should i do? the tread is called Simple Field Strength Meter.
any help would be appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back