Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can somone give me free app for circuit designs HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dzoro

Can someone give me some good free app for android so i can make some simple circuits.
Thankyou

I know this from my previous thread but i don't know how to use it
Where are the components?
Can i download it?

If you have access to a PC try Kicad - free and has now got to a very usable system.

*Edit - are you after circuit design or circuit simulation ?

I know this from my previous thread but i don't know how to use it
Where are the components?
Can i download it?
It runs inside a web browser so you need to be online to use it. As far as I know you can only use the components that it provides. The components are under the "Draw" menu at the top.

It does exist as a Java appelet though so you might be able to download that and use it offline.
https://www.falstad.com/circuit-java/

Why android? unless you got a large tablet it is going to be a major pain in the back parts. I´d go with a pc and ltspice.

If you have access to a PC try Kicad - free and has now got to a very usable system.

*Edit - are you after circuit design or circuit simulation ?
I have eagle and some other softwares on my pc but i need this beacose sometimes i need a quick circuit and my pc is not with me so if you have some app or web tool i would realy apreciate it

Why android? unless you got a large tablet it is going to be a major pain in the back parts. I´d go with a pc and ltspice.
I know and i am using pc when i have free time at home but when i think of some idea i can use my phone and make it

I have eagle and some other softwares on my pc but i need this beacose sometimes i need a quick circuit and my pc is not with me so if you have some app or web tool i would realy apreciate it
Honestly, the best way might just be to get some scratchpad software for your phone, and a stylus so it can just be like a paper pad and pencil. Circuit software is ungainly enough when you have a mouse at a PC, let alone when you're on a tiny phone screen with a giant finger. You probably don't want to be dealing with a bunch of component importing and settings when you will just have to do it all again on your PC.

Honestly, the best way might just be to get some scratchpad software for your phone, and a stylus so it can just be like a paper pad and pencil. Circuit software is ungainly enough when you have a mouse at a PC, let alone when you're on a tiny phone screen with a giant finger. You probably don't want to be dealing with a bunch of component importing and settings when you will just have to do it all again on your PC.
I was thinking of the same idea but i wanted to show the current and that the circuit works.
I was using every circuit and that's the best app for making circuits on the internet but it's payable and i don't want to throw money on some things that i don't use everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back