Can somone give me free app for circuit designs HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dzoro

Can someone give me some good free app for android so i can make some simple circuits.
Thankyou

I know this from my previous thread but i don't know how to use it
Where are the components?
Can i download it?

If you have access to a PC try Kicad - free and has now got to a very usable system.

*Edit - are you after circuit design or circuit simulation ?

I know this from my previous thread but i don't know how to use it
Where are the components?
Can i download it?
It runs inside a web browser so you need to be online to use it. As far as I know you can only use the components that it provides. The components are under the "Draw" menu at the top.

It does exist as a Java appelet though so you might be able to download that and use it offline.
https://www.falstad.com/circuit-java/

Why android? unless you got a large tablet it is going to be a major pain in the back parts. I´d go with a pc and ltspice.

If you have access to a PC try Kicad - free and has now got to a very usable system.

*Edit - are you after circuit design or circuit simulation ?
I have eagle and some other softwares on my pc but i need this beacose sometimes i need a quick circuit and my pc is not with me so if you have some app or web tool i would realy apreciate it

Why android? unless you got a large tablet it is going to be a major pain in the back parts. I´d go with a pc and ltspice.
I know and i am using pc when i have free time at home but when i think of some idea i can use my phone and make it

I have eagle and some other softwares on my pc but i need this beacose sometimes i need a quick circuit and my pc is not with me so if you have some app or web tool i would realy apreciate it
Honestly, the best way might just be to get some scratchpad software for your phone, and a stylus so it can just be like a paper pad and pencil. Circuit software is ungainly enough when you have a mouse at a PC, let alone when you're on a tiny phone screen with a giant finger. You probably don't want to be dealing with a bunch of component importing and settings when you will just have to do it all again on your PC.

I was thinking of the same idea but i wanted to show the current and that the circuit works.
I was using every circuit and that's the best app for making circuits on the internet but it's payable and i don't want to throw money on some things that i don't use everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…