Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can someone help me identify this component? THANKS! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diret56

The connectors are Deans connectors and we're wondering general information about it. If you guys could help me identify it, I could google it and find out more

I really appreciate it,
Joshua

Attachments

• Photo_00013.jpg
    Photo_00013.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 185
  • Photo_00014.jpg
    Photo_00014.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 192
  • Photo_00016.jpg
    Photo_00016.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 160
  • Photo_00015.jpg
    Photo_00015.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 171
The connector was simple enough. Bet you can do it. Apparently the connector is standard in the R/C world. Someone PCB in that specific pattern for whatever reason. It looks like, so wires can be attached to the connectors.

There's nothing to identify really, it's a Deans plug header PCB that goes to those through hole spots. It was probably mounted with screws to the internal wires of the device, more than likely it was a battery charger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back