• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can someone help me identify this component? THANKS! :D

Not open for further replies.


Well-Known Member
Most Helpful Member
The connector was simple enough. Bet you can do it. Apparently the connector is standard in the R/C world. Someone PCB in that specific pattern for whatever reason. It looks like, so wires can be attached to the connectors.


There's nothing to identify really, it's a Deans plug header PCB that goes to those through hole spots. It was probably mounted with screws to the internal wires of the device, more than likely it was a battery charger.
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

EE World Online Articles