Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can project specific topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

einton

hi everyone there , guys i need the help of u guys 4 selecting the topic on CAN , GUYS I HAVE DECIDED TO USE UPTO 5-6 NODES WORKING USING CAN protocol , i have now upto decided to develop the system which transmit info
about different sensors( (LDR,LM35) connected over the network to the main controller connected to LCD , but i have find no specialized topic, which i need , please give me the idea of some specificproject working on 5-6 CAN nodes, thanx PLEASE REPLY SOON

How far you went on this?

Please tell what are your original ideas about it.

Are you really in a hurry?

i m just begining out the things , i have gone through making programs on CAN , interfacing sensors , understanding can protocol quite good , and how the actual communication take place , i have decide to use 5-6 SENSORS GIVING INFO TO CENTRAL CONTROLER conected to lcd, i have already decided to work on sensors like LDR, LM35, just starting the way towards describing CAN communication at simplest way .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back