Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can not upload a file to Articles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The .zip file I am trying to upload is 387KB.
In Articles, I click on, Electronic Circuits, Other, Add Article, fill in Title:, Tag Line:, Description:, click on Upload Files... a file dialog box opens in documents, I select the file, click Open, file dialog panel closes with no indication that a file has been uploaded. I click on Preview... gray bars flash on and off to the left of the Save button but no preview. This goes on indefinitely. I click on Preview... again and finally get the preview screen but no uploaded file is shown. At this point, I give up.

I unchecked the "Use the Flash-based uploader to upload attachments" and it worked. The article is published. Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back