Can anyone tell me what this is and where I can get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been trying to repair my birdroom ionizer,more because i like messing with things really.I have been trying to get a part as its obvious its blown.can anyone identify it for me and tell me where i can get another one to replace it. Its a reddish brown component.its rectangular,being 20mm wide and 15mm high.it has the two wires,one each side corner which are not in pictures as i broke them off..It has a W inside a diamond shape.It also has 155j and under that it has 250mc. Not sure if this makes sense to anyone.can email a rather poor picture.Thanks

Last edited:
The image is indeed very poor.
Could you take a better picture? Most digital cameras have a macro function (which has a flower icon) which allow you to take sharp close-up images.

Otherwise my guess, (and it's only a guess) this is a 1u5 cap. Most likely a film type.

Can anyone tell me what this is called.

I unsoldered it from a Gateway Laptop "Power Switch" It has Two legs on one side and three legs on the other.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• Gateway Power Button.JPG
    4.6 KB · Views: 144
^^^^
You'd probably get some help if you started your own thread, instead of hijacking someone else's.

;-)

Anyway, it's probably simply an illuminated switch - 2 terminals for switch contacts, 1 common LED terminal, plus 1 each for the two different colours used...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…