Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can anyone help me with small sound circuit please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

micknight

Hi,
I`m just here to ask for some expert advice really, can anyone tell me whether it would be possible to fit a small sound device( similar to the one`s in a greetings card, in a measurement of roughly 12mm circumference by 40mm in length? I`ve been told they use some sort of crystals as energy source which might be of use. And if poss, how loud could it be?
Thanks,
Marsh.

I think they are called piezo crystals i`m not sure i`m really not too clued up on this, hence the questioning. And to be frank, as loud as a fart. it`s for a gag gadget.

Buy one, someone mentioned the other day that you can buy recordable mothers days cards. Mind you the speakers are going to be slightly larger than the dimensions you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back