Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can any one help me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afnan_123_

Hi everyone,
I have project to count number of cars entering parking , if more than 5 cars the led will be turn on
i want to use PIC18f4458 and led
can any one help me in this project , i want the circuit diagram and proteus file
Thank u

Yep I looked at this last night and said help do what. All i seen was will you do all my work for me so I don't have to.

Do people really think it's helping them to post the whole thing for them and I bet the OP has 4 years paid up to be a EE of some kind.

You learn by doing if you can't figure it out you ask about that part but post me a whole project is for google.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back