Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can a Junebug program an 18LF4620?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wond3rboy

I think so it can but just wanted to confirm.Also can we take the output of the TX pin from the 18LF4620 and connect it directly to a MAX 232(5V) will it work fine with the 18LF4620 operating at 3.3 volts? Will the bit voltages be causing a problem.

I think so it can but just wanted to confirm.Also can we take the output of the TX pin from the 18LF4620 and connect it directly to a MAX 232(5V) will it work fine with the 18LF4620 operating at 3.3 volts? Will the bit voltages be causing a problem.
read the pickit 2 user manual
and if it can do, you can do on June bug with added converter to 3.3V . please see where the 3,3V converter was described right on main page at the 5th bulletted item.

Yeah i saw it, i wanted to know that could we program it directly since it has a supply voltage of 2.5 to 5.5 volts.So i think we can program it with out the mods.The PIC24FJ16GA002 has supply voltage range of 2.6 to 3.3V.

Also any comments about the MAX232 Question?

Yeah i saw it, i wanted to know that could we program it directly since it has a supply voltage of 2.5 to 5.5 volts.So i think we can program it with out the mods.The PIC24FJ16GA002 has supply voltage range of 2.6 to 3.3V.

Also any comments about the MAX232 Question?
check whether MAX3232 would suite your needs

MAX3232 would definitely do the job but it isnt available in the market.Here is a part of max 232 datasheet from which i think the max 232 will work.

Attachments

• MAX232.JPG
    MAX232.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 186
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back