Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

camera end motion detector,....please help!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bicho

I really don´t know much about electronics, perhaps i should say i don´t know a single thing. So my question is: Is it possible to use a motion detector to make a camera, that's transmiting directly to a tv, play what it has recorded in it´s cassette just when it detects movement, and when it detects it again to change back to the (on-direct-tv) past mode?

i'd really apreciatte your help....it´s urgent. pleez try to answer to my mail...lots of thaks.

I can't really answer your question the way it is set up. Depending on the motion sensor, it can close a circuit, open a circuit, generate a voltage, all upon movement.

What you do with this signal determines its function. ie. hook it up to trigger a camera to play .. turn on a tv.. etc.

Steve

What i did for something similar was use an normal PIR and use the relay output to trigger a timmer circuit and the N/O relay on the timmer circuit is wired in to the rec on the VCR and N/C is wired into the stop, but use shielded twisted pair. cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back