Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Call Progress Tone Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlambertsen

HI..

Is there any way to create the Call Progress Tone's in the pic?

I need the dial tone witch is the sum of 440Hz and 480Hz

There is a device from Clare (M-991) that does this, but is very hard to source in small qt.

Does any one have any suggestions?

Best Regards
Thomas

HI..
There is a device from Clare (M-991) that does this, but is very hard to source in small qt.
Best Regards
Thomas
Maybe check Com-Spec, I know they make low freq tone generators for ham and commercial radios, not sure if it will get to what freq you want but it's a shot.
Mike

AT89C51 conversion

HI

Thanks for your replies....

By doing some research I found someone building a similar circuit using the Atmel AT89C51

Would It be possible to convert this design into use with a pic?

See attachment..

thanks

Attachments

• AT89C51.JPG
    AT89C51.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 331
HI

Thanks for your replies....

By doing some research I found someone building a similar circuit using the Atmel AT89C51

Would It be possible to convert this design into use with a pic?

See attachment..

thanks

That appears to be using external gates as oscillators, so would work with anything.

HI..

Best Regards
Thomas

I wonder if this is any help for you?

One of the very first application notes for PICs was about DMTF using micros that today are considered obsolete. The theory and software there, is still valid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back