Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

c9012 pnp transistor

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the scanty info I could find with a Google search, you could take your pick from **broken link removed**.
If you want better advice, post a schematic or tell us what the application is.

9012 substitution

:?: the 9012 is a PNP 0.625w 25v 0.8A and generally used in audio power. i use 1802 as a substitute which has a specs. of 0.6w 30v 0.8A with a pin configuration of CBE. hope this can help you out. :D

9012 replacement

:D sorry my friend, i forgot to mention the other sustitution for your 9012, here they are:
1. BC327 PNP 0.625w 45v 260Mhz 0.8A
2. BC328 PNP 0.625w 25v 260Mhz 0.8A

you did not mention where this device is used, what voltage is the supply and the current requirement. i could give you other replacement if you have stated the above mentioned. so i have to stick to the exact spec of the 9012. there are other transistors with a little higher or lower voltage, also the current limit but with same wattage. hope you wont difficulty looking this replacement. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back