Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

C2073 Transistor is hot on standby and the channel is silent. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanYB

The power button of the device was broken and the fuse was burned. So, I changed the fuse, and then I directly connected it over the switch. It can be turned on and there is sound, but I accidentally found that there seems to be a channel that is silent. I changed the input terminal, but it still didn't work. Later I found that the transistor c2073 was hot.

I’m a starter. Does anyone know how to fix this? And what is the circuit diagram?

The power button of the device was broken and the fuse was burned. So, I changed the fuse, and then I directly connected it over the switch. It can be turned on and there is sound, but I accidentally found that there seems to be a channel that is silent. I changed the input terminal, but it still didn't work. Later I found that the transistor c2073 was hot.

I’m a starter. Does anyone know how to fix this? And what is the circuit diagram?
Are you referring to audio amp? what is the model number? posting name plate or relevant pictures will help you get right answers.

Many transistors normally run hot.

How hot is it? Can it "fry spit"?

It is possible that the hot transistor is a sign of the problem rather than the problem itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back