Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

c-2 amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie0831

Hi!

I am looking for an amplifier. It is a surface mount device and as such does not have the entire part number on it. All that is printed on the part is C-2.

Package type is SOT89. It has three leads on one side and one larger lead on the other side.

I do not know the manufacturer, but I know that the frequency is 2GHz. The gain is 12.6 dB at 1950 MHz.
The NF is 4 dB at 1950 MHz.
V D is +12V - +12.5 V
V DD is 12V
V GS is 4V.

Any help that you could offer would be greatly appreciated! I am expecially intereted in tracking down the mysterious C-2, but if you know of another product that meets these specs, that would be great.

Thank you,
Jamie :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back