Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Buzzing / Humming sound is coming out of speakers after repairing is done

Status
Not open for further replies.

iori3310

Hello.

I am posting on this forum again after a long time.

Previously I have posted here and here. And this new problem I think is related to the old ones.

After repairing and solving both the problems, I am facing a new problem. Yes, the buzzing / humming sound coming out of my speakers.

Here is the audio
Let me explain it better. This buzzin / humming sound is negligible and cannot be heard during daytime due to noises around me from outside my window or other rooms. But at night time the sound can be heard but at a very low steam. Not to mention that the sound gets thicker every time I start my computer. This audio recording has thicker sound because I started my computer. And I only use this speaker for my PC.

Like zzzzzzz, it gives me the creeps. Last time the buzzing sound started, it was from the small transformer (I checked and confirmed) and I replaced with the new one. But now, I don't know what causing this issue.

Please help me. I am already in debt of this extraordinary forum on the internet.

Thanks in advanced.
Iori

Okay, so guys, I repaired the buzzing / humming sound problem by repairing my old transformer and replaced it with the new one. The new transformer had cheap copper wiring and the plastic core shell melted because of the heating it produced inside the primary and secondary winding of the transformer. Which almost ruined the whole transformer.

Anyway, I took the old transformer and kept it's primary winding same and replaced the secondary winding by replacing it with the new copper wiring for the secondary winding. Now, the buzzing / humming / pop up sound disappeared. :)

Thanks all.

Regards
Iori

I love it when a problem I don't understand gets fixed in a way I don't comprehend. Awesome.

Mike.

I love it when a problem I don't understand gets fixed in a way I don't comprehend. Awesome.

Mike.
Sorry for the OP but besides feeling the same, your comment made me laugh!!

That statement sounds like something that Oddball, the character in the film Kellys Heros, would say.

JimB

That statement sounds like something that Oddball, the character in the film Kellys Heros, would say.
great movie... how to spoof war movies AND spaghetti westerns at the same time

2.gif

Bye...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back