Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Buying LEDs from digikey

Status
Not open for further replies.

singed5059

I know digikey's stock is very extensive when it comes to leds and such but I cannot seem to find simple LEDs that are like this: https://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/230495015/3mm_led_emitting_diode.html.

I may be searching in the wrong section for this style of led, but does anyone know if digikey offers them? I don't want to run another order just for a few LEDs on another site.

Doesnt have to be the exact same, but same specs and style

Last edited:
your description is pretty vague... it gives 3mm and shows a clear lense, but not much else information...
go to digikey.com type in (search) LED hit enter, go down to optoelectronics... LEDs discrete...
from there you can choose what it is you want... I picked through hole, clear lense... enter, then T1 (3mm)

came to this: 160-1034-ND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back