Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BUISNESS GROWTH Formula

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolguy

Hello,

I was just wondering for the Brand Domino's How hes is just rapidly increasing its sale in market.
What point should kept in mind for more growth of Bushiness??

Are you sure this question is posted in the right section?

Here is a description of Mr. Monaghan's business: **broken link removed**

Do you have a plan for using pizza in your business? I don't think a pizza with LED's embedded in the crust would sell well, even if they flashed.

John

Wormed up in the micro wave. Good.
Ha... the box in the frig is empty! Who leaves an empty box in the refrigerator?

The box maybe good if there is enough juice on it. LOL
Overclocked; How has the weather up there bin?

Cold, thats about it. Oddly little or no snow in CT (Yet). I have to stock up on icemelt, since last December (January?) was just snow storms all week long for a month. Also odd that it will be 60ish in a few days. Right now its about 32.

Inq.... I think you should have moved this thread to the funny farm... The topic has really gone south....

Its no wonder Ritesh gives up..... Can we "try" to keep on topic?

I tried to stay on topic. His question is, if you will, off topic de novo. You're in business, as was I. He needs to look at his business and do a market analysis/business plan. I would be extremely surprised if selling pizzas and selling LED signs had much in common. Most important, I don't believe any of the 21st century's successful entrepreneurs (e.g., Elon Musk) post on public forums for help.

John

Back on topic (maybe).
Pizza/LED signs.....Make a good tasting/looking product for a reasonable price, advertise like a crazy person, work long and hard, and you can make a living. (no getting rich)

------edited-----
I went for pizza at noon.

Hello,

I was just wondering for the Brand Domino's How hes is just rapidly increasing its sale in market.
What point should kept in mind for more growth of Bushiness??

I think what you need to do is understand the Domino's business model. Also, what you need to understand is a business model in general. The business model that works here in the US will not necessarily work for example in India. Just looking at Marketing for example. Before I market pizza in India I need to look at India's food consumption habits. While ground beef or meatballs may be popular on an American pizza that same pizza would not fare well in many states of India.

Cattle slaughter in India
is a historically taboo subject because of the cow's traditional status as a sacred animal in Hinduism, the largest religion in the country. Dairy products are extensively used in Hindu culture and are one of the most essential nutritional components of Hindu meals. No state law explicitly bans the consumption of beef. As of August 2013, 24 states/UTs have strict laws that either prohibit the slaughter of cows completely or ban killing cattle under a certain age, which make it difficult for restaurants to source, store or serve beef legally.

So my marketing strategy needs to consider India's food consumption habits. If I expect local business growth anyway. A business model for growth is a very big and complex plan but you should get the idea. A good business plan involves considerable research into the culture you plan to sell or market to. You want success selling pizza in India? Make a pizza the Indian people like.

Now the good news is there is a new Indian restaurant opening soon near me and I like Indian food. Punjabi Chicken in Thick Gravy is a favorite of mine because I love curry and spice. So you eat Domino's pizza in India and I will enjoy my Punjabi Chicken in thick gravy, plenty of curry and on a bed of steamed white rice here in Cleveland, Ohio USA.

If you have not already, I strongly suggest you read this:

https://www.slideshare.net/bagrivikash/dominos-india

They explain their business model in detail. Note how chicken is used where in many cases in the US beef would be used. I just found that and thought I would add the link.

Ron

Last edited:
I don't think Ritesh is looking to open a pizza joint in India. He's looking at domino's because of their growth. From the begininings in 1965, the sales grew to 2.8 billion in 1996 when they opened their website. That's 31 years. Ritesh might be thinking the quick way to get to a million.

By 1996, they had over 5000 stores, over 1000 franchises, and over 1000 stores internationally. There was a lot of work, and pizza's delivered in those thirty one years.

Ritesh's business plan has to include a marketing plan. He needs to try something, then try something else if that's not working. I don't know what is he target market or anything else. If his English is good enough, there is information at the small business administration concerning starting and running a business at www.sba.gov but that's here in the U.S. India might have a similar setup to help business owners.

There are ton's of information about marketing on the internet. If Ritesh is looking for a "get rich quick" formula, the domino's formula wasn't quick.

Of course he could design one thing and sell it for a million or billion, or make a billion things and sell them for one each. Either way, he has a billion units of cash.

RITESH KAKKAR Can you post some images of your product.... I know what you're up to, but others will benefit from pictures of your product....

Ritesh is trying to jump start his business.... The Neon/LED signage in India is a big market.... Most western shops/ commercial businesses don't really use these signs...... With the dawn of the internet most companies get by with a normal eye catching sign as grabbing market share is easier on the net.... That's where everyone looks for answers these days.... If I need a component, It's just a click away.... Oodles of choices... Therefore when I go to buy ( very unlikely as delivery here is quick ) then I only need to see a sign with their name on..

What Ritesh is facing is a massive market local to eastern countries... He needs to show why he is better than the competition....BUT!! as a noob getting your first contracts is quite difficult....

RITESH KAKKAR Can you post some images of your product.... I know what you're up to, but others will benefit from pictures of your product....

Ritesh is trying to jump start his business.... The Neon/LED signage in India is a big market.... Most western shops/ commercial businesses don't really use these signs...... With the dawn of the internet most companies get by with a normal eye catching sign as grabbing market share is easier on the net.... That's where everyone looks for answers these days.... If I need a component, It's just a click away.... Oodles of choices... Therefore when I go to buy ( very unlikely as delivery here is quick ) then I only need to see a sign with their name on..

What Ritesh is facing is a massive market local to eastern countries... He needs to show why he is better than the competition....BUT!! as a noob getting your first contracts is quite difficult....

Hello Sir,
The link below shows all Product with video gallery.
People use Signage to attract customers from there competitors in market due to highlight there will be more crowd
in this way.
Anyway what is the main mean to collect money from pocket of customers.

Jack Welch is an icon in American business. He offers training: http://getahead.jwmi.com/?mcv=js9&k...permguid=7f78d4c8-37dc-4211-bbca-d76e700b6085

Many years ago, I read an article written by a reporter who spent a day (Sunday?) with him. Like many, maybe all entrepreneurs, he liked making a successful business -- not because he wanted money to spend, but because he simply liked to make money. The short of it was that even though he had retired from GE, he would spend this day visiting businesses and try to figure out each one's special key to success. That key is not something that is written in the history of the business nor in its advertising. You have to know the business to find it. Most important, as a business owner, you need to know your competitors and develop your own strategy to beat them. That doesn't mean being better in all aspects of the business. To the consumer, many businesses are just commodities offering the same products or services. You need to find a weak point or enhancement and capitalize on that. How you can think that anyone at ETO can do that for you baffles me.

1) I suggest that you get some of Welch's writings and study them.
2) While doing #1, remember that Welch won't tell you how to accurately predict successes nor the keys to such predictions. It is much easier to find the basis for a success in hindsight.

John

Yes there are many many business models out there.
Not all of them are cookie cutter.
You need to find the one thats wight for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back