Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Building a Very Simple Remote Control..

Status
Not open for further replies.

chui

Hey,
I try to build a remote control, for a "Cartoy".
Eventually, Ill try to use it as a Primitive Robot, but I got no knowledge about this kind of stuffs. Im trying to learn.

So, since Ill probebly use a primitive way to build it, all I need right now, is a remote control: (transmitter and reciver), which will be able to turn on 3 or 4 diffrent switchs.
And please, I can't spend to much many on this thing.

One more thing, I really want to learrn more, and seriously, about Robot building..
I know I dont have the tools..and I dont know where can I get it.

Lots of thanks..!
Me.. :wink:

if u want to learn more, ya gotta go 2 skool or get some books :lol: i did the latter.

first ya gotta get a good understanding of transistors, resistors, capacitors, etc and basically how they work and how they work together. then u can go into wutever field u want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back