Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Building a simple reciever/transmitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimensionfx

Hi,
I want to build a simple transmitter/reciever that can recieve/transmit sound. I'm completely a zero on this and am starting from scratch. I've tried some other tutorials already here but all circuit diagrams seem to be like reading chinese! lol. Anyway, what would be the simplest possible such device? (even a range of about 5-10 metres would do - just anything to transmit/recieve sound!)Perhaps an alternative that I thout wud be to have instead of sound, a series of seven segment displays to recieve and send text/numbers - or too complicated? Please help, really need it. Any help gr8ly appreciated. Thanx!

Thanx!

Hey guys, thanx ALOT for your help. So, if i was to use the transmitter that Kinjalgp suggested, and the reciever that herbymcduff suggested, the reciever would be able to recieve the signal from the transmitter? And, one last thing.. if possible... the circuit diagrams are like chinese to me, lol - not exactly... but is it possible for one of u to pls list for me the components used in the transmitter and reciever? Appreciate any help...thanx once again! :)

I really don't know if the two will coincide together. But you could try.

anyway, the parts are labeled as.

Reciever / Transmitter
resistors(R) / resistors(R)
capcitors(C)/ capacitors(C)
inductors(L) / inductors(L)
transistors(Q)/ transistors(T)

Both reciever/transmitter give you the values.

dimensionfx said:
Hi,
I want to build a simple transmitter/reciever that can recieve/transmit sound. I'm completely a zero on this and am starting from scratch. I've tried some other tutorials already here but all circuit diagrams seem to be like reading chinese! lol. Anyway, what would be the simplest possible such device? (even a range of about 5-10 metres would do - just anything to transmit/recieve sound!)Perhaps an alternative that I thout wud be to have instead of sound, a series of seven segment displays to recieve and send text/numbers - or too complicated? Please help, really need it. Any help gr8ly appreciated. Thanx!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are looking to make your first RF projects....then I have both an
FM transmitter for you to make...plus a receiver to go along with it.

Let me explain...

If you are new to making projects, I have the complete story of making this transmitter and receiver. I will tell you how to make your first PCB
(printed circuit board) by using Dry Transfers from Radio Shack. In fact,
all of the parts may be purchased there. That is why these two projects are very handy to do...not one component will you have to 'mail order' for.

Please do e-mail me, and I will be happy to explain these two unique
projects I have for you. I will even help you along the way...that is what I am here for.

Sincerely,

Patrick Cambre

P.S. M e-mail address is braincambre500@yahoo.com

...and let the projects begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back