Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Brother Stepper Motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarveyH42

Banned
I just pulled four nice looking stepper motors out of japanese slot machine. They are 6 wire, so figure Uni-polar. the lablel on the motors says:

Brother
bh252574601

Only markings on them. Unfortunately, google gave me nothing on that specific request, and broaden my search gave me a lot of crap to sort through, nothing immediately useful.

Anybody know a site that might help me with some specs for these motors. I've got another slot machine I'm going to strip for parts, likely three more similar motors. I'd guess they are 12volt, but would like to know what I can expect out of them for torque and resolution (degrees per step).

It's pretty cool, about a month ago I got three broken machines free, and now one is 100% restored and converted to take quarters. Plus, there are a bunch good parts to play with. Got a huge 7 X 7 dot matrix (2.75 inches square), some thin flourecent tubes and drivers, 1 farad capacitors, mini relays, several boards loaded with chips.

Anyway, need to know what the steppers can handle, before decide what to use them for. Just seems like a waste to just throw them in a box,

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back