Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bountyhunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

audioguru

Most Helpful Member
Why is Bountyhunter not able to log in today because this site says he is a Spammer?

His profile says "Banned"

Bountyhunter told me that he does not know what he said as a statement or as a reply to somebody that cause this site to ban him and say that he is a Spammer.

I think the Moderator who banned him should show him what he did wrong.

I looked through his recent previous posts and didn't see any red flags. I'm thinking maybe software malfunction? He's obviously not a spammer.

Bountyhunter was sent a message, maybe from a robot on this site. The message says he is a Spammer and is banned forever.
So he cannot talk to the administrator or a moderator here about it.

ADMINISTRATOR or MODERATOR, please contact Bountyhunter to clear up the error.

Here is the message he received and let us hope that most of us do not receive the same message:

[MODNOTE]Moderation is not to be discussed on the forums[/MODNOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back