Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Botka like

Status
Not open for further replies.

desijays

self balancing robot like botka

Hello everyone,

I would like to design and build a self balancing robot something along the lines of "Botka - The barely standing robot".

Please visit the following link.

**broken link removed**

It will help to understand what Im talking about.

I would also like to know the areas in which I might encounter any difficulties while designing the robot. A brief description of how to make it work will also be helpful. I came across a bot by the name nBOT that is similar to Botka. And the designer of nBOT gave a vague and brief description of how it works on his website. The website in question is

www.geology.smu.edu/~dpa-www/robo/nbot/

Although I read through most of the site, I could only understand like 40% to 50% of it. It would be helpful if someone could fill in the gap in simple language or lend their own insight as to how such a thing might be built.

Thank you

Last edited:
I guess my question was very vague and generalized but atleast thanks for the views.

Robotics chat would be a more apropriate place to post this question and get probably more and better responses than here

Robert-Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back