Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Boston bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowercase

Hi all

Anyone knows where to find the schematic for the boston bomb thing?

how many leds could I flash with a 555 timer IC?

Thanks

_lowercase

I don't know what is a boston bomb. I've seen small scale bombs, medium scale bombs and heard about atom bombs.

While searching I've seen a bomb circuit on Instructables.com. I think its boston type what u meant but using PIC and some LEDs. A few other bombs also found on the related categories. Boston bomb looks nice.

I don't know if boston bomb is possible using 555 IC.

Look at the datasheet for a 555. Its max output current is 200mA if its supply voltage is high and is 100mA when its supply voltage is 5V.

100mA or 200mA can drive thousands of dim LEDs but is not enough for a single high current (700mA) LED.

Hi all

Anyone knows where to find the schematic for the boston bomb thing?

Thanks

_lowercase

He used the "B" word:eek:.....Oh hell, now we gotta worry about bandwidth as the NSA starts monitoring the whole site!:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back