Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bose Soundlink BE8 speaker skips to next song after approx 10 seconds of playing a song

Status
Not open for further replies.

aschonken

I have a Bose Soundlink BE8 Bluetooth speaker that skips to the next song after approx 10 seconds. The LED that lights up when you touch the forward button also does not light up when pressed.
Does anybody know what I can do to identify the "bad" component. I have not been able to find any specifications for the circuit. Any pointers in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know if I should attach pictures of the circuit board.

Kind regards
Andre Schonken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back