Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bodine electrical motor circuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

vejadude

I come across quite a few of these and have yet to be able to get them to work . The one I have before me is a2 speed , 115vac , with six wires coming from it colors are : black , red, black yellow,
and the other trio are blue , yellow , blue yellow
Anyone know anything about these?

There was a discussion about a similar motor here recently, use the search and see if you can find it.

Went there first but often these are OEM and special order. Its on a rather cool transmission and two speed worm gear set up so there are 4 speed potential. No idea what it was used for but I plan to use it in a sculptural project

I thought it was a fan.
Any chance of taking some pics and posting, inparticular inisde the term box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back