Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bluetooth

Status
Not open for further replies.

paparts

Can anyone help me how to do this thing? I wan to use a Bluetooth isertrd on a PC usb port as my transmitter and on my reciever side I also want to use a BLUETOOTH connected to a pic16f84a. Can anyone help me how to do this? pls

You can not interface a PC usb bluetooth dongle directly to a pic.
This is because they need a USB host controller and no pics currently provide that facility.
There are USB modules available that convert it to a serial interface, such as:
**broken link removed**

You will need to upgrade to a pic with a usart though in order to easily interface serially with a quickblue module.

Eventually you are going to have to give up with trying to use the pic16F84 anyway as you seem to want to make complex projects that would be better suited to more modern pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back