Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bluetooth simple circuit help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fordy

Hey, I'm in the planning stages for a project which for part of I need to create a bluetooth RX circuit.

I only need one side, as it will be controlled by a BT terminal on an Android smartphone.

I've been perusing the datasheet of the RN-41, although I'm still quite a rookie when it comes to working out if something is suitable.

I don't need anything particularly complex, just:

signal received > two possible outputs, either of which may be high or low or a combination thereof.

Would I be able to do this with the RN-41? And would it be a pretty simple circuit, bearing in mind there's nothing crazy and analogous going on like mouse movements or whatever?

Thanks for any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back