Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

bluetooth project

Status
Not open for further replies.

rashidme

Hello,

My car does not have bluetooth and I was thinking of a project where I can play songs from my cell phone through a bluetooth device using car stereo.

So my cell phone would connect to the bluetooth device which in turn would be connected to car's stereo. I am also planning to put an lcd screen that would scroll the songs name.

can a bluetooth receiver connect to a microcontroller???

any thoughts, suggestions???

Thank you.

sparkfun.com sells bluetooth modules which connect directly to micro controllers. You MAY be able to find a commercial unit which does what you want, such a product I'm sure is already on the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back