Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bluetooth Navigation Service plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.

neeb

hello every one,

i am looking forward to make a project using bluetooth technology. as name shows bluetooth based navigation service.
what i am looking forward to do is, this service works in a building and guide the user his requested path. its more like we install number of blutooth sensors at particular distances and an application is install in a mobile device and let the user know where to go and where to turn etc.

i need your suggestions that is it implementable? coz i don't have much experirence of bluetooth technology.

And your suggestions how i can make it more better vice versa.

How are you going to determine the location of the person using it? Because bluetooth can't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back