Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bluetooth Keyboard Not Connecting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavi98

Hello all ,
I got an old bluetooth keyboard that requires 1.5V AA battery supply. Once the battery is inserted, a red light indicator turns on and suddenly turns off. There is no any on/off switch in the keyboard. Also, in my laptop, a bluetooth keyboard is not showing. How can I turn on this keyboard? Is something wrong with the circuit of the keyboard? The only circuit available in the keyboard is attached below.

Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_20221013_141646.jpg
    IMG_20221013_141646.jpg
    373.2 KB · Views: 176
It may have stored connection data for a previous device, so not be doing anything if it does not detect that.

Try holding the power button in for anything from 10 to 30 seconds & see if the light starts flashing - that probably means it's in "connect" mode and should be detectable by your laptop.

Or try keeping the button pressed while and after fitting the battery; that's another reset method some devices use.

Or method 2, wait a minute then try method 1, or method 1 twice in a row..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back