Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bluetooth Interfaced with Microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay_td44

Hey guys
i need to interface a bluetooth module with a microcontoller to run a stepper motor through my android phone. Once activated I can write a program to run the stepper motor
But I need help with the android App to activate the bluetooth module aubtm 20 which is interfaced with the controller. If someone can please help me with that i would really appreciate it
Thank you

This is a microcontroller forum, not an Android development forum.

Having said that, there is a bluetooth serial terminal sample program in the example programs in the SDK. For just seeing if everything is working, you can just download a serial terminal program like BlueTerm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back