Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

bluetooth application tool kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitin21

hi guys! i'm a student and i have a thesis right now. wat i intend to do is to use wireless technology like bluetooth device in interfacing with other electronic device aside from PC. so how am i going to do that? i heard about the bluetooth application tool kit from ericsson. but i'm getting a hard time knowing where i can purchase that. can u help me guys where i can purchase dat? i have a relative in Los Angeles, USA that's willing to buy me that. is that bluetooth tool kit available in USA? in LA? pls help. tnx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back