Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

block Diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiyan

i have one problem :oops: hope a person who know solution solve it .Thanks in advance.

i need block diagram representtation of line follower Robot and Robotic hand.

Thanks.

isn't it your project? this is 80% of the fun to make yourself. when you still go to school than there is nothing better to do in history class than prewriting programs on paper or laptop (like i do). 60% of my programmes are written in school during lessons ;).

well brother iam serious not making any fun but the problem with my teacher when i start practical they give me question like i was posted.it's not my mistake.

well do you speak basic? if yes, i could send you my linefollowing program that is made in basic.
it's a lot of time to make a compleate flocart.

brother iam not talking about it's controlling programme which written on c or asembly language my teacher demand is represent the line follower robot and robotic arm function into block diagram means represent it 's function in the form of Blocks .i was try to make but he reject .u got it?

and in my uni u cant understand our difficulties teachers not ready to help students especially in the field of Robotics and as a biggner i need more info and guidance.

Thanks

well you should use a block diagram like that:
(make the boxes yourself)
(it's to be used with 2 sensors in front of the bot)
read the sensors
copare if one of them sees a line
if yes the figure out where line is (left/right)
turn bot a bit so the difference is gone
go back to start

and there you have it... more details can be given if more info is specified. like how man sensors, what chip (brain) etc.

"well do you speak basic? if yes, i could send you my linefollowing program that is made in basic.
it's a lot of time to make a compleate flocart."
bloodyy-orc can u post that program in assemblee or c

nope... i only have it in basic sadly. but i think you can read all the info out of it also.

Code:
symbol vasakjoon 	= 1
symbol paremjoon 	= 2

symbol temp		= b0
symbol vjoon	= b1
symbol pjoon 	= b2

symbol anduritevahe = 20
symbol tagasi_s		= 25

symbol paremale = 20 	' "slow"  4	00 01 01 00
symbol vasemale = 40 	' "slow" 32	00 10 10 00
symbol otse		= 36	'			00 10 01 00
symbol tagasi	= 24	'			00 01 10 00