Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Blinking LED using PWM - PIC18f4520

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys ,

i gave up with PIC18F4520 and mplab, i have bought an arduino atmega 168 board , and i have done the circuit connecting it with a tlc 5049and 16 leds , i have found some libraries in arduino software it's very helpful than the mplab , now my circuit works and my leds blink ,but i have to connect the whole thing with 2 photo IR diodes, the first emmits and the second receives so as to get an interactive panel with leds blinking just by moving my hand upon the circuit , so my problem remains in how can i connect these IR photodiodes on the test board , ihave followed some instruction on some websites on how to connect them but , im not getting any results , please , my internship period of time is running out unfortunately , i have to get it done this week . thanks for any suggestions
i ve been based on many ancient projects similar to mine coz im using exactly the same components but unfortunatly it doesnt contain IRleds for interactivity , you can understand more , by seeing these links thanks tlc5940arduino - Google Code "photodiodes"
**broken link removed**
YouTube - Interactive LED Panels: New version, white LEDs you will understand more with this vid , but this one is an analogic panel (without) microcontroller , me i have to do it with microcontroller that's why ive chosen arduino instead of pic , btw i have a confusion abt using phototransistor or photodiode , they play the same role but i dont knw whiwh one i can use to be with the diode that receives plus i dont knw how to get them on the board , ive tried different schemes but it didnt work thanks

phototransistor or photodiode
Don't make good switches by themselves if you want something easy use IR module. And IR led use the pwm to send out 38khz pulses with the led and when you run your hand over it it will bounce down and trigger you module. You'll need to shield the IR led with some heat shrink tubing.

hi all,

my problem is that i can't find eagle 4.09r2 libraries for tlc4950 and ARDUINO MINI, i've already tested some examples found on the net but all of them was conceived for eagle 5.6.0 and that wasn't accepted by the 4.09 version .so i'm really pissed off , it's making me sick ,lol, i don't know where to get them,

thank you for all suggestion

how to create in version 4.09r2? i've succeeded in creating the package , and the symbol but when i go to create the device and click on "add" i just cant find the symbol that i created in order to make the connections between the symbol and the package .

ps : when i go to look at the libraries i only find the package not the symbol besides him as all the components are

Guess you're not using the free version. Contact Eagle about a license upgrade.
The free version should have no problem with a small PCB.

someone told me i should export the libraries of the 5.6 version as a script to my 4.09 version, but i dont knw how , thanks for any suggestions

hi i've done my eagle steps for my schematic and the board as well i ve got 100%, now i need to convert it to excellon and gerber formats in order to order an industrial panel with my schematic on it , how ?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back