Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BLDC motor ESC circuit using Arduino

Status
Not open for further replies.

karthik04

hi,
I am doing a project using ESC circuit that is run using arduino uno. I am using this circuit to run a small 12v air compressor, the expected flow rate to be obtained is 11 litres/min,but i am able to obtain only 7.5 l/m at the maximum speed of the compressor. So should i increase the supply voltage to the compressor to increase its speed or the speed of the compressor can be increased by the arduino code itself?
the link form where i have referred this circuit and code is given below,please have look at it and help me if should make changes in code to increase the speed?if yes then please help me with the changes in code too.

https://simple-circuit.com/arduino-sensorless-bldc-motor-controller-esc/

Lets see now, your motor is running full speed but you don't get enough air from the compressor. So automatically it's the motors fault? Where I would look first is , is the compressor big enough to supply that amount of air? Compressors are normally ran at as low a speed as possible. This is done to make them last, not wear out. Do some calculations on your compressors displacement before blaming the motor.

hi,
I am doing a project using ESC circuit that is run using arduino uno. I am using this circuit to run a small 12v air compressor, the expected flow rate to be obtained is 11 litres/min,but i am able to obtain only 7.5 l/m at the maximum speed of the compressor. So should i increase the supply voltage to the compressor to increase its speed or the speed of the compressor can be increased by the arduino code itself?
the link form where i have referred this circuit and code is given below,please have look at it and help me if should make changes in code to increase the speed?if yes then please help me with the changes in code too.

https://simple-circuit.com/arduino-sensorless-bldc-motor-controller-esc/

I thought you said you were at maximum compressor speed - it is safe to go beyond maximum (i.e. is Turing it up to 11 reasonable)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back