Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bipolar Junction Transistors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey fellas I took about a month off from college to clear my head a bit and now I'm back to restart but I am starting at bjts since thats where I was at. I could really use any info you have on bjts. Any little bit will help. I just need a refresher on its functions, how it functions under certain conditions and such but anything extra will help. Any schematics you can give me with proper setups for power supplies and such

ok

I know I'm not being very specific on the information on the Bjt that I want but any info anybody has will help, as I said before. Also I will be able to hook up just about any schematics you post as well and test them to see their functionality.

thanks for the site

This site is actually quite helpful because as it says the text books that you generally read on these components continuously contradict themselves which makes it very annoying to try and learn about these parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back