Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

biometrics

Status
Not open for further replies.

vvv007

hello sir..
iam a final year electronics and communication student.i am very interested in the security systems and therefore in the biometrics.i would like to do aproject in the same that is more innovative.i decided to use the fingerprinting tech or facial recognition as the field in biometrics.i know that a scanner is needed for the scanning purposes,but not know much about it.is that the ordinary scanner used with the computer..will it be ok?.i request the panel members to reply me with a circuit diagram with the ic used..is a microcontrolled used here?simply give me a good circuit which is more reliable,compact and less expensive.also please give me the suggestions for doing the projects..i would like to use this project as a implementary tool for recognisation in the nation wide election process[that is my project aim].can this be used for thatpurpose..pleasec give me proper suggestions]

vishnu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back