Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

fingerprint biometrics

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlanor

I'm making a project entitled lockers system using fingerprint biometrics. Anyone can help me guys about the circuit,materials ang how to make it..... please...

Have you picked out a scanner, or wish to make one yourself? How many lockers will be involved? Will these be "stand alone" lockers or a system with a master controller?

if i will pick/ how much it cost? if i will make? what are the materials needed? just only one locker because we will only make a prototype... if possible with a system controller.. thank you.. :)

Google says scanners cost $68 to $75 US.
Personally, I couldn't build one at any price!
After you pick one, the rest of the project can continue.

The master controller is also outside my ability but there are several people on this site with those skills.
I invite one to chime in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back