Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

biomedical project(electronic project)

Status
Not open for further replies.

naguru

can u help me in doing electronic project(biomedical related). i am newer in this field i would like to do a project bcoz part of curriculum.any body knows please assist me in doing this (or) help me with the in for mation . or sites related to this ..

Ramsey, if I am not mistaken, has an EKG kit which might be a place to start. I've found others who have described their work on heart monitors or EKG (also called ECG) by using Google.

Search on biofeedback and you'll likely find that they measure skin conductivity. Pressure sensors are used in footwear to indicate, measure and record the process of walking (or running). Strain gages can be applied to a platform that someone might stand on to indicate reactive forces - applied to an exercise machine these gages can reveal a lot.

Whatever you do - electrical safety (and other safety issues) must be addressed. The EKG, for example, has low resistance leads connected to the body - voltage/current that in other situations might be harmless, can be quite deadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back