Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

bginning wid robotics

Status
Not open for further replies.

techieshikhs

hi! i am a beginner in the field of robotics and i am interested in making a specific purpose robot. plzzzz guide me with ideas and also some useful links that can assist me

chill out guys!!!!!!!

techieshikhs tell us what knowledge of electronics do you have. do you have some experience with microcontrollers. and what type of robot do you want to build.

you can search one the web for robotics kits which makes robot building really easy. building a robot from scratch is a little bit tricky i mean getting the right gears and all that

I see you changed your first post so it is now English. I'm sorry if you think I was rude.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back