Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Beware the hair..

Status
Not open for further replies.

granddad

Most Helpful Member
So that’s why the data was intermitantly h’20 . Only once before as far as I can remember has a whisker of copper caught me out . Took some time to track it down ! like days and code changes to find it ..

whisker.jpg

So that’s why the data was intermitantly h’20 . Only once before as far as I can remember has a whisker of copper caught me out . Took some time to track it down ! like days and code changes to find it ..

View attachment 139902
Ohh that's a good two! Are you talking about the hair across the right hand side of the drilled hole or the chip to the left I wonder, of course the chip might be srbp so not matter.

Wasn't that the era of the big hair bands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back