Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BEST funny threads of 2006... It is a new year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall the first post and ignored it.. Thank for pointing it out. Very funny. Even Mr. Pffst..

I am literally laughing so much i am crying!

Ha! Plus end to the negitive terminal.................... HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

And if acid starts leaking out, just put some newspaper over it and walk away...

Don't for get to light yourself a cigarette when the battery is releasing hydrogen gas.

And then open up a few oxygen tanks for good measure...

You better read the thread where dbravo is trying to figure out a add on circuit to keep his DVD player's picture from rocking and rolling on his television. Apperently he's trying to watch an adult rated video nasty and the PML is set to max and mommy & daddy keep the password as their secret. It's nice to see parents remain involved in the upbringing of their children!:rolleyes: ;)

HiTech said:
You better read the thread where dbravo is trying to figure out a add on circuit to keep his DVD player's picture from rocking and rolling on his television. Apperently he's trying to watch an adult rated video nasty and the PML is set to max and mommy & daddy keep the password as their secret. It's nice to see parents remain involved in the upbringing of their children!:rolleyes: ;)

It's amazing how people just make things up?, he's never suggested any such thing - it sounds like either his DVD player or lead is faulty.

Nigel Goodwin said:
It's amazing how people just make things up?, he's never suggested any such thing - it sounds like either his DVD player or lead is faulty.

Nigel, given that costanews states:
I Have A problem With My Samsung DVD-HR734
The Player refuse to play normaly ORIGINAL DVD disk with rate 8 (Adult)
When the player reads the disk the picture on Tv start To Rolling from
upside to down Behind the rooling ''effect" the picture is clear
but i canot see normaly

Making things up? What else are we to derive from that quote? Looks to me that the writing on the wall is clear for us to see. However, his last 9 words makes a crucial point, summing up things nicely!:rolleyes: ;)

If it's an adult restriction problem it will pop a window up asking for a PIN, it won't play behind a rolling effect. Obviously it's hard when you're only guessing?, but it could be something like the screen connection of the connecting cable - introducing LOT'S of mains hum.

Rated 8 (Adult)

Maybe it is cheap movie (no tripod) and the camera is on the bed? That would cause rocking and rolling as well.

Dont parental controlls make stuff do that? I got board and set the one on my tv to restrict PG programming. A program came up (something like the Simpsons?), and the screen just started oscillating between a blue screen and the actuall show. It didn't look too safe to me... Restrictions are jokes. He should just get a new TV if he really wants to watch that stuff... :rolleyes:

I guess it depends upon the mfgr. brand if a message window pops up or not. Mine has it and there is no message window. Then again it's also a $1400 recorder with MiniDV as well.

mramos1 -- too funny! LOL:D

what the heck is wrong with the smileys? I had the "d"s capitalized...

I think the server doesn't like me... (excellent... mohahahahaha) :D <- let's see if that one shows up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back