Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Best electronic magazines......

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhngrd1

Which are the best electronic magazines in the world ?
pls suggest only electronic magazines (magazines with electronic projects) pls dont mention the tech magazines....

i am from india so please suggest best that available with in india............

if you suggest digital magazines that also be nice....
(please provide the link to subscribe the digital magazines that you have mentioned )

thanks in advance.....

I emailed Electronic Maker twice and they never replied. They are certainly not up to the mark.
EFY is so filled with mistakes that I contacted Ramesh Chopra and his technical editor to say the magazine needs to have a "corrections" section.
It's an Indian custom, not to admit fault.
I have pages of faulty circuits from EFY on my website. Every issue has glaring errors. It's no wonder the Indians can never learn to design.
You can get all the past issues of all magazines as a free download - save wasting your money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back