Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Beginners FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squintz

I myself have a ton of beginner questions. and im sure they have all been asked before. Such as what is a Pull up resistor. Well a simple google search turned up the answer to that question and i was satisfied. But why not add a FAQ section to this site for simple questions like that. The titles of each topic would state the question clearly and the answer would describe the answer breifly and links to a more in depth answer could also be provided.

P.S.
Also maybe some of use could pitch in to help the web master create a resouce page to the site. Keep the forum as the homepage but have a link somewhere on the forum to a resources page with links schematics tutorials and all kinds of goodies to keep people comming back to the site. The more people that come here to answer and ask questions the smarter i get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back